What happens if I don't get my period?

If i'm not pregnant but completely miss my peiord what does that mean?
How much longer should I wait befor retesting?
I am 5 days late.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:42 PM on Feb. 7, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• When was the last time you took a test? If its been 5 or so days I would take another one.
    AProsser

Answer by AProsser at 2:47 PM on Feb. 7, 2010

• Stressing could cause you to be late. That happened to me when we were trying to get pregnant. Usually if it was stress it came within a week. So I would say maybe wait 3 more days and then test again if it doesn't show. But honestly, I never could wait. I just bought test at the dollar tree and tested all the time. lol
    Anonymous

• op here

Thanks, I just tested today, and it was a BFN, I am not trying to concieve.. But I didn't know where to put this question. I already have 2, and my LO is only 5 months old. I am not stressing about my period not coming I just would like to know if I am pregnant so I can start doing my part on taking awesome care of my body again. Guess I will wait until another week w/o my period. Hoping it comes though! Thanks again both of you :)
    Anonymous

• Im sure its nothing!! my period would randomly do this too. It could just be hormones and all that fun stuff! =)
    Amanduhpanda

Answer by Amanduhpanda at 6:35 PM on Feb. 7, 2010