How long does it take for a picture to load onto a facebook acct.?

I have wireless and I have 2 windows open this is one and the other I'm uploading a profile pic from my collection of pictures that are stored in this precious laptop of mine.
I have been waiting 10 minutes and the picture is still loading!! I would expect this from dial up...but wireless? This is really getting on my nerves!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:53 PM on Feb. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• should take a second, ex out and try again
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 2:54 PM on Feb. 7, 2010

• uploading pics and movies to facebook always takes a long time for mine to.especiallllllly movies!! like it will take about 45min-1hr for a 20 second video clip..drives me crazzzy!! pictures not so long tho..but still longer than what i think it should take..lol
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 3:00 PM on Feb. 7, 2010

• It never takes me 10 minutes. I also have a wireless connection. It sometimes takes 30-45 seconds, but it's usually faster. Of course, with FB changing things right now, probably everything is messed up.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 3:04 PM on Feb. 7, 2010

• That happened to me yesterday. I uploaded a photo from my blackberry and it took longer than the couple of seconds. Wait about two minutes and then if it doesn't appear try again.

I can't upload directly to fb my videos this goofy BB doesn't have that option. Wish it did though.
    CinderAmethyst

Answer by CinderAmethyst at 3:05 PM on Feb. 7, 2010

• Maybe the new changes on Facebook making it so hard!! ohhh and Im the op btw
    Anonymous

• op again.........okay so I cancelled the upload and went to choose a pic that was already in my photo album on FB and it the page go blank and gives me some message about it failing to try again
    Anonymous