Loose the baby fat

Okay I am desperatly trying to loose the baby fat I have from my two DD. They are now 3 and 4 and I really want to get into shape but I don't know how. I have been trying Tae Bo for excercise but that doesn't seem to help with the belly fat and my legs. Is there any good excercise that anyone is doing that helps to target the stomach/abs and legs. I would try weigh loss programs nut I don't have the money to do any of that. I could really use some help and support. Thanks so much!

mommyjones

Asked by mommyjones at 3:35 PM on Feb. 7, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• pilates!
    marchma2b

Answer by marchma2b at 3:43 PM on Feb. 7, 2010

• i got the wii fit and watched my calories. got down to my prepregnancy weight from before i got pregnant the first time.

i can't stand to excecise. i have to have excercise that's fun. so not only do i have the wii fit but we just got the game Just Dance for the wii. we went laser tagging yesterday and omg that's more excercise than game, my legs are still screaming at me. it was tiring, but fun!
    Anonymous

• Everyone has areas they gain weight in first, some women carry in the hips and boobs, others stomach, legs, thighs etc. you know how it goes. But cardio is what you need to be doing...just run, to the elipitcal, the stairmaster really kicks your butt, but will build up your legs & butt with muscle. You need to seriously just push yourself, start out 30 min depending on your endurance, and push yourself, think about running a marathon. Where sweat is boring all over your body & ppl are looking at you like you're crazy. if you did that for a month 4-5 times a wk. YOU WILL see a difference. PPL tend to think weight classes, lifiting etc. will help them when all they need to began with is cardio, once cardio helps you lose that extra fat, then you add weights and otehr things, just to tone...make sense? When I used to train ppl depending on how much they had to lose I'd put them on 1-2 mon if cardio before i added other stuff.
    Anonymous

• Also, I am latina, and as a trainer, I still have hips and a butt, besides working crazy at the gym (even it its just an hour, DON'T WASTED THAT HOUR) I'd have a picture of (in my case or body type) JLO or Beyonce or Shakira in a bikini on my phone or screen saver lol, something that was on my body type but looked hot and fit. You go with your body type. I've seen girls who were MEANT to have a ass or hips etc get all skinny and unhelathy etc.
    Anonymous

• DANCING ... you can dance around the house and it doesn't cost a thing. And dancing works every muscle in your body. Need to get your cardio working ..... Also you need to watch what you eat .. should be eating healthy, minimize carbs & fat. Drink lots of water. You should eat smaller portions more often, so your working that metabolism .... Not alot just breakfast, AM snack, lunch, pm snack and dinner. That breakfast could be whole grain cereal or oatmeal, snacks could be piece of fruit, lunch soup or salad, and dinner (salad plate size portion, not full dinner plate) .... lots of water and get your cardio pumping is the key.
    Anonymous

• When you do Tae Bo just make sure you are holding in your stomach muscles the whole time. I had done it forever, and one time I really tightened my tummy and the next day it was super sore. For all that time, I hadn't been using my stomach muscles! I was doing it wrong. But otherwise, just keep at it girl. Good job. We women have to work for so much longer to see results. I was frustrated too amd my doc told me that my antidepressants and another med I was on were slowing down my metabolism. she said to just keep working out and I will start to notice and lose weight and tone up in 2-3 months. Disappointing, but better than never. I always gave up before cuz I wasn't seeing results but now i know i have to be patient. Meanwhile, I feel so much better.
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 11:19 PM on Feb. 7, 2010