Has anyone tried the Ab Circle Pro?

I really want one. It seems like a workout I might actually do and the fact that it's cardio at the same time makes me think it may actually work. What do you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:40 PM on Feb. 7, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• I want one sooooo bad.. i was in a doctors office & I heard the doc. say you look good lost weight.. & the women said i use ab circle pro... I asked her is it hard? she said no i asked her does it make you dizzy? no again.. so a real person like it no one paid her to say that..
    maiahlynn

Answer by maiahlynn at 3:49 PM on Feb. 7, 2010

• i read reviews for it and alot of people didnt like it, but some did. check it out at the walmart website and look at reviews or at amazon.
    Anonymous

• I've never tried it but I saw a consumer report about it on our news and the conclusion was that it didn't work.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 7:15 AM on Feb. 8, 2010

• I was in the SPorts Authority and they had one on the floor you could try. I was not impressed by the condition. It was all scratched up.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 7:58 AM on Feb. 8, 2010

• there was a big consumer report thing sent out a couple weeks ago saying that you'd have to do it for about 3 hours to get any kind of results. you'd get more of a workout walking around the block.

hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 12:55 PM on Feb. 8, 2010