3 months after baby and it still hurts to have sex

it doesn't hurt in my vagina really but when he goes too deep (cervix?) it really hurts and i also get pains in my abdomen that bring me to tears.

any ideas on why?

staciandababy

Asked by staciandababy at 3:48 PM on Feb. 7, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• because he's bumping your cervix- happens when you are in positions that allow for deep penetration. You need to learn how to communicate what feels good, and what doesn't. also, explain WHY to him... take control, try new positions, and don't give up.

It was uncomfortable for me for months following, and I had to relearn what felt good, what I liked, and what should be avoided. he needs to understand that if you feel ANY discomfort, you try something else. that is it.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 3:50 PM on Feb. 7, 2010

• It takes a long time to recover after having a baby. However, there may be something wrong and you should be checked to make sure everything is ok.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 4:30 PM on Feb. 7, 2010

• did you ahve your check-up?
    its going to hurt, sweety. sorry
    but if its too much, you need to tell him to stop.
    have him go slow... try more foreplay
    stop if you feel it nessassry. you dont need to get back to that point in one week. it may continue to be months...
    just be patient. your comfort is VERY IMPORTANT
    good luck mommi!
    krisew90

Answer by krisew90 at 9:14 PM on Feb. 7, 2010