The pressure in your pelvis that you feel closer to your due date....

Is it normal to start feeling that pressure at 22 weeks? The pressure you feel in your hips and genitals. I cannot sit or stand in any position with out it hurting. MOving makes it worse. I do not remember having this pain so early with my other two children. I was just starting to feel good and have the energy to actually get up and get the house stuff done. But now I have to sit down every 10 to 15 minutes because the pain is soooo bad.

MamaCass05

Asked by MamaCass05 at 4:02 PM on Feb. 7, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Try a chiropractor. I did that with both my pregnancy's. I have a bad back and need those adjustments to help. With my second I also need a message therapist. Oh was the best thing ever.

Anonymous

• I have been wanting to see a chiropractor since having my first. But my doc says that you cannot see a chiroprator while pregnant. I guess I will ask him again.
    MamaCass05

Answer by MamaCass05 at 4:14 PM on Feb. 7, 2010

• Yes you can. See one that specialize or has dealt with pregnant women. Yes some people will say you can not but you can and it really helps a lot. I would have not been able to do anything if i did not have my chiropractor. I was told my my midwife and my Dr it was a great thing and will really help. Good luck and hope you find some relief.

Anonymous