How much does your/ did your....

6 year old child eat?

I am snowed in and bored, so I guess I have time to aske all the things I wonder about. :)

mommymeg03

Asked by mommymeg03 at 4:06 PM on Feb. 7, 2010 in

• he's tall and skinny and eats like an animal, lol. he's a bottomless pit just like daddy
    Anonymous

• my daughter at 6 years old never ate very much. and she was extremly thin. I would take her to the doctors they would weigh her and see how tall she was. and tell me she's fine according to her height and weight.so they didn't worry about it too much. They just said she won't starve herself she'll eat when she's hungry. or it could be a growth spert . But it worried me very much anyways. now she's 14 and eats just fine she's still thin and tall . but not that ugly thin. a much healthier looking type of thin. on the other hand my son at 6 was a very good eater, (he didn't over eat) he just ate like a regular child. And he's been always on the thin side but not skinny.and now at 11 he's still on the thin side but eats everything in the house. lol.
    incarnita

Answer by incarnita at 8:51 AM on Feb. 10, 2010