SEX right after giving birth!!!! WHAT!?

When my son was born they didn't provide sleeping accommodations for Daddy and they said he could sleep in my bed with me but told us not to have sex. I was like what? Who would do that. She said she's seen it a lot working at the hospital!!! The only thing I can figure is these women are in abusive relationships with sex crazed men. How would any woman in her right mind even entertain the thought of having sex after pushing out a baby?!

Asked by Anonymous at 4:06 PM on Feb. 7, 2010 in Relationships

• sigh someone rich like the Duggars or poor who's money isn't earned by them.

• I have heard of MANY teenaged moms doing that.

Answer by sati769leigh at 4:11 PM on Feb. 7, 2010

• Why would you even bring the Duggars into this? That doesn't make any sense at all.

I don't know who would have sex then. That is just insane. Too painful for me. DH had to wait quite awhile.

• IDK...the idea of sex after birth was so remote from what I was thinking/wanting. The blood and all of that was such an unappetizing thought to me. I don't get how people even want to do it that early.
    The only person I know personally who had sex that early was my sister's friend, who's husband forced himself on her the day she got out of the hospital.

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 4:14 PM on Feb. 7, 2010

• I dont know about anybody else but my cooch was swollen. I had to have a ice pack in my panties. I think I would have stabbed my daughters father if he came anywhere near me.

Answer by lilmsnay83 at 4:17 PM on Feb. 7, 2010

• My sister in law had it two wks after, and I thought that was bad enough damn!! And she ended up pregnant too and their babies are like 9 /12 apart!! lol But the same night? I've yet to refuse sex to my fiancee, but there's a first time for everything and that'd be the time!

Answer by Jeda624 at 4:18 PM on Feb. 7, 2010

• I don't see why not mention the Duggers. They get right to it ASAP. I can see them sneaking one in at the hospital. they would want to get to work on the next little TV star

Answer by sati769leigh at 4:19 PM on Feb. 7, 2010

• I don't know but we had to wait for at least six weeks. I was stitched up and in pain and a mess down there for a while. My hubby just wanted me to be ok and he didn't mind waiting at all.

Answer by pnwmom at 4:19 PM on Feb. 7, 2010

• sati~ had to go there, didn't ya?

curious why everyone believe the crap that people say about "teen moms"... 99.99% of us are just like anyone else. *sigh* its crap like THAT which circulates, adding to the stigma of being a teen mom.
    on that note, I am a once was teen mom, and would have never even entertained the idea- who in the world would do something so painful?

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 4:21 PM on Feb. 7, 2010

• wow sex never crossed my m ind at all for a few months after giving birth- i ended the relationship with my babies dad a couple weeks after giving birth. was fed up with him and his issues andbehavior. but i was stitched up and bleeding for 2 wks...quiet painful & iw as 18 years old too... So the comment about being a teen is just as likely to happen with older woman also. lets not target age groups. I agree it could have to do with abuseive relationships- been there done that.

Answer by DDTSMommy at 4:24 PM on Feb. 7, 2010