How many moms out there have had 3 or more c-sections?

I am about to have my 6th baby , the first two were natural the next 2 weer c-sections due to me having twins after my second. I am just really fearful of my third c-section scheduled for 2/10/10. Any advice?

Mrsm0316

Asked by Mrsm0316 at 4:34 PM on Feb. 7, 2010 in Pregnancy

• No experience, personally.
    Do you have a good support person to be with you (husband)?
    Have you two discussed the process and what to expect, how to deal with it all?
    Maybe getting all your ducks lined up in a row will help to ease any worries.
    You can get things ready and taken care of so you'll have less to do postpartum

What is concerning you?
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 4:53 PM on Feb. 7, 2010

• hi I had three sections. My first delivery was a labor that ended emergency section. My next two sections were to not be in the trouble that the first delivery caused.

Each successive section was easier physically than the last.

You have a lot going on between your number of kids plus with that an upcoming surgery.

Keep a notebook w/u to make note of whatever comes to mind. Is there a person you can go over your list with before delivery?

lfl

Answer by lfl at 5:06 PM on Feb. 7, 2010

• My SIL had 3 csections, although the dr did recommend that #3 be the last and she had her tubes tied at the same time.

Answer by missanc at 5:09 PM on Feb. 7, 2010