how would you react to a stranger....

coming up to you in a public place, being friendly and not intimidating...kindly asking you to tell her about yourself. you don't know her, she doesn't know you. what would you tell her? how would you react? i ask because this thought has crossed my mind to do a many times to do this...i have a genuine interest in ppl and how they are feeling, real and raw no strings attached...they just talk and i just listen. but i dont know if ppl would really open up like that. i care because sometimes i can be so consumed with myself and how i feel and my thoughts that i wonder if i am alone in my feelings and would like to think about someone else for a change. my life currently leaves little time for much other than family, work and some volunteering and sometimes church. but i would want to do this on my own time, no smoke screens, for no apparent reason. in the mean time i guess there's cafemom...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:36 PM on Feb. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i'm not very trusting. I grew up in Brooklyn, NY and it was advisable to not even say good morning to people you didnt know.
    Anonymous

• if a person known or unknown does not converse easily about themselves no matter who initiates the conversation then little to most likely known of my life is their business.

Since you like the computer look at a nearby community two year college and take some adult on line classes.

Also think about joining a theatre group since you're interested in people lives so much. actors and actresses are great at bringing to life many different scenarios both real and imagined.
    lfl

Answer by lfl at 4:44 PM on Feb. 7, 2010

• I would indulge to a point and then be done with it. Kind of odd giving up personal info to a complete stranger.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 4:47 PM on Feb. 7, 2010

• I have a dog and a cat. That's about all you'll get from me
    Anonymous