You all have a stick up your butts

and you must have a cloud over your faces

All you moms are SO judgemental it's not even funny.
You place judgement on everyone on here like it's your job.
You're so rude and obnoxious with your responses.
You're ignorant, and blind.
You all should take a good hard look at yourselves because I'm sure you have posted a question or two where YOU yourself were the one being judged and it does not feel good, does it?
Women come here for advice and understanding, not to be judged, made fun of, called names, or to be told they are a bad mother. Grow up and stop being so rude. If you don't like a question someone posts....leave it and move on. You don't have to be so harsh.
Most of the time, I don't even know why I bother with this site.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:43 PM on Feb. 7, 2010 in About CafeMom

• I agree with you but try to let it roll off your back and ignore the women who have nothing better to do but answer disrespectfully. I think we all should know by now how to answer a question with tact even if we don't agree.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 4:45 PM on Feb. 7, 2010

• and how pray tell can you always be certain that someone's response is MEANT to be judgemental or mean? cause i can tell you that MORE time than I can count I have misread someone's intent.

the thing is if you put a bunch of personal stuff out there you are not always gonna get the answers you are LOOKING for. you get the answers based on what you have written.
    Anonymous

• Is this the OP who is with the controlling boyfriend but made a secret myspace account to talk to another man?

sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 4:49 PM on Feb. 7, 2010

• every single post you've every read about any subject at all has been extremely rude and nasty? I'm not sure about your exact statements.

Answers can be at times hairraising but we all have the choice to be in Answers or not, it's not mandated that we must participate in Answers.

For you maybe staying in only specific groups would be better. There you yourself get to pick and choose which nice groups you want vs. which groups are obnoxious to avoid.
    lfl

Answer by lfl at 4:49 PM on Feb. 7, 2010

• I would like to say that I have NEVER answered anyones question with judgement or rudeness. I too have at time interputed something in a way that made me feel threatened or judged because that was the mood I was in. Perhaps if it is something of great import or high emotion you should post the question and come back to the answers later when you are in a space where it is easier to interput what someone is trying to say. Although chat and im are great ways to meet ppl and get answers etc it is quite hard to truely interput the emotions behind a question or it's response. This is not to say that I havent seem mean or rude posts on here but I think for the most part ppl are truely trying to help. If you find that there are rude comments or you think someone is being judgemental then chaulk it up to ignorance and move on! No sense dwelling and getting angry about something you can do nothing about anyway!
    Luciens_Mom

Answer by Luciens_Mom at 4:58 PM on Feb. 7, 2010

• Don't let the bad eggs get to you. Life is too short!
    Anonymous

• lol
    asaffell

Answer by asaffell at 5:46 PM on Feb. 7, 2010

• I agree that a lot of people misread things, but there is no way that an answer like "grow up and get a life" or "Rolls eyes" or "I feel for your children" was NOT meant to be rude. And unfortunately, I may find one questions out of ten that doesn't get at least one snotty response.
    Anonymous

• You know what? I agree that many Moms here are either way too crabby or they are insulting or they are uptight or they think they are always right BUT there are also some really nice Moms too . Also, I really get tired of seeing that phrase "Stick up your butt" because it is crude and gross. How do you like that? :-)
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 6:36 PM on Feb. 7, 2010

• : sati769leigh

no this is not the OP with the controlling boyfriend or whatever. wat are you even talking about?
    Anonymous