maybe??? "tmi"

Im just looking for some input here. I may be pregnant but i cant tell. My first pregnancy was a complete breeze...minimal morning sickness, no major discomforts, no labor pains, no contraction pains. And i knew soon after i was pregnant. This time its different. Ive felt sick and dizzy/weak, im hungry more often, my hips ache, im tired but i cant just fall asleep, and my last two periods were odd. Im regular...but in dec i was heavy and really short then jan was super light and long. People say i have a pregnancy 'glow' and have said they can see the heartbeat. I took four tests and all were neg. But i have bad luck with otc pregnancy tests. Any ideas? Is there something else it could be?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:32 PM on Feb. 7, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Why don't you just go to the Doc and explain it all. He will probably get an ultrasound which will confirm either way. If not pregnant then you need some investigation anyway, as your symptoms need an explanation.
    good luck
    myheartx4

Answer by myheartx4 at 5:35 PM on Feb. 7, 2010

• First of all, it is IMPOSSIBLE to see the heartbeat. Literally impossible. Number 2, just go to the doctor and get a blood test. No one here can tell one way or another, or even have any sort of an idea because every pregnancy and every woman is different.
    Anonymous

• Sorry can't help you. I think if you have gotten four neg you are not pregnant. The only way to know is to go into the Dr and have them do a blood test. You also have to rememvber periods can change as our stress level or weight change.
    Anonymous

• if ou think yuo are preggers why dont you see a Dr?
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 6:16 PM on Feb. 7, 2010

• Thanks myheartx4 n sati769leigh. i havent seen a doc yet is cause i wont go to the ones here as they tend to misdiagnose many of the people they see, myself included, and then prescribe meds that may be harmful to an already bad condition i.e. a doubled dose of child meds for a 6 month infant (personal experience). ive been and still am looking for a good doc. n im not so naive as to assume that every pregnancy is the same. i do know that at least some of the symptoms could be caused by other ailments also. my question was more, has anyone experienced this or known someone who has and did they find a cause for it. was it an illness or pregnancy? as its only been 4 weeks most docs wont see me yet. as far as the heartbeat, ive never seen it but these people see something. i wont say its the actual baby heartbeat but when they can tell before the parents know then there is some kind of perception there. but enough bout that.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:16 AM on Feb. 8, 2010