Have you ever had just a sex day with you and your partner? TMI By the way!

LOl I was always carious to know if couple's ever do that, since they happen to always be busy with their families and careers. ;) I would love to, but My Husband is like crashed all the time, I feel like He's a dead bird, I want more sex but He never seems to want it much anymore. :(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:14 PM on Feb. 7, 2010 in Relationships

• yes, especially after a night out at the strip club and drinking
    Anonymous

• We do :)
    Now that both kids are in school, when possible we have a day where we can take our time, leave the doors open, and play around where ever we want in the house :)

Almost 17 years later we still act goofy.

lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 6:23 PM on Feb. 7, 2010

• You mean just have sex all day? JMO, that is silly to me. Never wanted to lay up and have sex all day long.

Answer by louise2 at 6:25 PM on Feb. 7, 2010

• well whoever doesnt is TOO OLD!
    Anonymous

• been there, done that, I'm 52 and would love to do it again....now just go find me a willing guy, lol........
    Anonymous

• LOl true! who dosn't must be old, I don't know because sometimes I get extremely into the mood, and always want it more then My Husband. I don't get it! We will save sometime if We haven't done it for a week, but whoop E Big Doo It sucks! Because I don't think He likes it as much as me! It's like He makes excuses not to do me, and it bother's me. He also will say oh well! We don't need to do it as much!
    Hesmynavyman

Answer by Hesmynavyman at 6:33 PM on Feb. 7, 2010

• boring.
    Anonymous

• yeah It's boring! When he dosn't want to do it for long, then say's He's not that great in the day
    Anonymous

• Not all day too busy with kids in the house but one day we did it 3 times. I was in heaven! I have been known to pull my husband in the bathroom and give him a quick BJ even with family in the house. It only takes 4 minutes and he loves it.
    Anonymous

• I WOULD LOVE THIS!!!!
    IF ONLY I COULD GET HIM TO GO WITH IT!!!
    SOUNDS SO EXCITING!
    I MIGHT HAVE TO KIDNAP HIM FROM WORK AND OUR SON!!!
    THANKS!
    krisew90

Answer by krisew90 at 8:43 PM on Feb. 7, 2010