Who do you think has the higher chance of being the dad?

I'm 30 weeks pregnant with twins according to my last period but on sonograms my baby girls are measuring 31weeks. I made a foolish mistake and slept with two guys one on june 30 and the other who i am currently in a relationship with july 10th. That following day I had gotten my period and it lasted for 4days counting 2 being just spotting with brownish color and not it's usual 5. That following month did not get my period at all. Now my question is when exactly could I have conceived my twin girls? I know for sure that the 1 guy did not *** in me at all because I made him stop and when he pulled out of me he was still hard. But there is still a chance with the pre-*** but with my boyfriend he came in me several times that night. My boyfriend guy #2 is having some of the male pregnancy symptoms,: picking up weight, sleeping and eating alot not to mention his crazy mood swings. Can anyone help me with this dilemma?.....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:37 PM on Feb. 7, 2010 in Pregnancy

• ohhhhh dear it can happen that twins can be conceived by two different fathers. Have your present bf dna's tested maybe in hospital by having his toothbrush or hairbrush in a sterile ziplock bag and ask ob to confidentially test. Your records are not supposed to be spoken of to any family member or other person without your express permission.

Hospital birth time would be the time to do this. Who knows you may luck out and 2 babies will match with your present boyfriend.

Be interesting to know the results. Good luck!!! If you do it while in the hospital for birth of twins and babies are your present boyfriend's then that's a huge load off your mind of how/when to do a dna.
    lfl

Answer by lfl at 6:43 PM on Feb. 7, 2010

• *shakes head in wonder*
    I cannot even give you a good answer to this. its whoever's sperm got to the goal. and since sperm has several days of life within you. who KNOWS

I am more concerned with you. your well being. women who are healthy emotionally dont really do this kind of thing. are you ok?I really really really think you need to see someone. this is not GOOD stuff.
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 6:44 PM on Feb. 7, 2010

• Male pregnancy symtoms?? Those don't tell you anything more than he has gotten lazy or that your mood swings are affecting him.
    Pull out method doesn't work. Let me repeat, pull out method doesn't work.
    Either one of these guys could be the dad. There really wasn't a whole lot of time inbetween. Only a DNA test will tell you for sure.
    Anonymous

• The bf having the pregnancy symptoms has nothing to do with if he's both babies father or not it's from being pretty routinely around a pregnant woman.
    lfl

Answer by lfl at 6:44 PM on Feb. 7, 2010

• Please let this be a joke! PLEASE!!
    Like PP said maybe you will have one twin from one dad and one from another.
    Why were you having unprotected sex with different men so close together????
    I agree with Sati, seek professional help. This is not behavior that shows self respect.
    Anonymous

• The both could be the fathers so the only way to know is to do a dna test.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 6:55 PM on Feb. 7, 2010

• well Im not gonna judge, so here goes, I would guess the second guy cause other wise you would be 32 or 33 weeks pregnant BUT nothing is for sure, I had the same problem sorta, I broke up with my bf ended up having drunk sex with my friend and now I cant be sure till my child is born, people can judge but life happens we are human and make mistakes..
    Anonymous

• Not only could they each have a different father, they can be born on different days. I hope the fathers are the same race and look alike.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 7:03 PM on Feb. 7, 2010

• Do a DNA test on both of them bc the other posters are right, each one could be fathered by a different guy

Answer by admckenzie at 7:09 PM on Feb. 7, 2010

• ................................sigh
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 8:30 PM on Feb. 7, 2010