THAT was it? That was the "horrible" commercial everyone was losing their minds about?

Seriously, what was wrong with the Tebow commercial that it should've been banned?

NotPanicking

Asked by NotPanicking at 6:44 PM on Feb. 7, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• LOLOL i know right? i am pro-choice and saw NOTHING wrong with that commercial.
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 6:46 PM on Feb. 7, 2010

• Remember the ones who were so worked up about it had never even seen it. They were pretty much blowing steam out of their a**.
    Anonymous

• People don't want to have to listen to the other side of the story because they might feel bad.

So they feel the need to shut people up.

I say, if it's not a problem for you, then why the need to shut people up?
    People still have free speech, if it hurts someone's feelings or not!
    mustbeGRACE

Answer by mustbeGRACE at 6:48 PM on Feb. 7, 2010

• OMG it has to be the apocolypse, i agree with grace
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 6:49 PM on Feb. 7, 2010

• LOL... I was thinking the exact same thing!!! I actually thought it was kind of silly :) Now if the Saints could step it up THAT would be GREAT! :)
    momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 6:56 PM on Feb. 7, 2010

• Yep, that was the commercial by the group that " is extremely intolerant and divisive and pushing an un-American agenda," said by Jehmu Greene. Yeahhhh..... pretty sad the big deal they made and how her and that group showed no tolerance or understanding.
    Crissy1213

Answer by Crissy1213 at 7:02 PM on Feb. 7, 2010

• Typical pro-choice bruhaha over nothing. GO COLTS!
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 7:13 PM on Feb. 7, 2010

• : jesse123456 bwahahhaahh yes cause Pro-life NEVER does THAT? *eye balls roling*
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 7:20 PM on Feb. 7, 2010

• Haha Yeah very true. I guess it's something for people to get their panties in a bunch over.
    jenae_gist

Answer by jenae_gist at 7:20 PM on Feb. 7, 2010

• HOW???? That was it? I was wondering...I didn't even hear the A word mentioned!!!
    Ann_Ony_Mouse

Answer by Ann_Ony_Mouse at 7:51 PM on Feb. 7, 2010