Ughh..Men!%# (reposting, need advice please?!)

Ughh...I'm tired of life...love... men that never work out for me.. blah...had a first date friday night with someone I got along so well with, we laughed and talked and laughed and talked some more, I swear we had so much in common were like two peas in a pod, from spiritual, political viewpoints, to general perspectives on life, people.. everything right down to looks, we have the same blonde hair, dark roots...lol.. he gave me the best all over body hug I've ever had as a way of saying goodnight, I never wanted it to end...I fell in love...haven't heard from him since...wait...one text right after he left saying "you fitz good in my arms'..HUH? Doesn't that mean he likes me? Well that.. and all the getting along so good stuff? !%# men!
ps...we were texting everyday until then...from morning till night~ :(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:18 PM on Feb. 7, 2010 in Relationships

• maybie you felt a certain way but he didnt,you can only speak for yourself hun
    Anonymous

• you didnt fall in love, you fell in LIKE. LOL you need more to go on for it to be truely love honey

now, dont overeact to not having heard from him . he could have family issues or any number of things going on. Hopefuly he will contact you soon! ok
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 7:26 PM on Feb. 7, 2010

• How long since the text?
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 7:27 PM on Feb. 7, 2010

• Op here, the text was just after he left :(
    Anonymous

• Op here...yeah ok I fell in like...lol.. just a silly phrase to describe how I felt...all giddy and happy, don't over-analyze it :p
    Anonymous

• Do you mean this past Friday?
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 7:32 PM on Feb. 7, 2010

• Yes, this past friday...
    Anonymous

• Don't even worry about it. It's only been a little while. I thought it had been like three weeks! He'll get back to you, don't smother him or you'll ruin it. He'll contact you again.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 7:34 PM on Feb. 7, 2010

• Op here..thanks jeanclaudia..you're right, I'm just sitting back waiting...and waiting...and waaaaaaaiting...lol but I won't be the one to contact him first...it's just weird, because we have been texting from morning till we close our eyes at night for 3 weeks..before that...lengthy emails and fairly deep conversations regarding some serious matters...and some not...anyHOO...just weird to not even get a good morning the past 2 mornings when he's given me one for 3 weeks, OR a goodnight OR anything else! I'm pretty & fit! We had so much fun!...he really seemed so into me, I just don't get it!
    Anonymous

• He may have had a great time, too. He may be out with the guys for Super Bowl weekend. Just stay calm and he'll get back to you. If he doesn't then at least you had that night. Some women never get that.

Answer by admckenzie at 8:21 PM on Feb. 7, 2010