No scam ways to make money from home

Hey I am just looking for a way to make extra money from home easily. I am a stay at home mom who also goes to school online so I was just trying to think of ways to make money without having to pay or be scammed.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:19 PM on Feb. 7, 2010 in Money & Work

• for the last time, there is no such thing. bc if u could, i bet a lot of ppl would be doing it. there is no such thing, unless your paying a stupid company...anytime u have to pay..... its a scam. tada! try babysitting.
    Anonymous

• You do not have to be rude.....I dont mean it has to be easy and I already babysit...I just wanted to know how other moms do it. You probably shouldnt have answered since you do not know.
    Anonymous

• you can work for KGB (the texting company) you work from your computer answering questions. there is no start up cost. you won't make a lot of money but it's nice extra cash. just go to kgb.com and click the special agent challenge.

:)
    wahm_abbeyrose

Answer by wahm_abbeyrose at 7:34 PM on Feb. 7, 2010

• Dear Anon- Your un-education is showing! There are in fact many legit ways to work from home.

However what you need to understand is working from home is at least as hard as working outside the home, usually harder. There is no such thing as "easy work from home" if you are looking for any decent kind of income.

You do have a few choices though... There are companies that hire home based employees and there are home based business companies. Generally, home jobs are easier than businesses, but pay much less in the long run.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 7:53 PM on Feb. 7, 2010

• You can check out my ideas:   Mavi's Home Work.

Be sure to read the work at home article series from eHow.    Work at Home Article Series

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 8:07 PM on Feb. 7, 2010

• www.scentsy.com/my2scents

Definetely not a scam!!! I love Scentsy. This company has made me some good money. I'll let you check it out for yourself...and if you have any questions, please let me know. I'm happy to help if I can.
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 8:58 PM on Feb. 7, 2010

• I work from home! I can help you work from home too! I am a stay at home Mom to two children. I work with a great team of Moms; we help people create income from home. No parties, No inventory! WEEKLY PAY! FREE website, training, and UNLIMITED support!! Just A SAFE, SIMPLE, SENSIBLE, and SOLID ... NO-RISK HOME BUSINESS. The best part is I can make money and be with my Family!!! Joining Internet CEO Moms is one of the best decisions I have made for my family and myself. You can have the best of both worlds too!!
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!
    Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Check out my website
    http://www.4MyFamilyandMe.com/

mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 9:07 PM on Feb. 7, 2010

• There are two ways to make money from home.
    You find an employer that hires people to work from home OR you sign up for a home biz (which usually requires a sign up fee and sometimes minimum sales)
    Some of the employers will make you pay for a background check but otherwise not.
    Someone posted a list of employers .. and I have a list of home biz ops that me and several friends work on.
    I have to find the info on the post but when I do, I'll get that to you. If you don't hear from me by Tuesday please shoot me an email. THANKS
    MaryJacobs

Answer by MaryJacobs at 9:20 PM on Feb. 7, 2010

• I work from home. I work with Internet CEO moms. Please check out my website and email me with any questions you may have.

Danielle
    http://www.momsforahealthyhome.com
    ddsunshine

Answer by ddsunshine at 2:09 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

• That is not true that if you pay it;s a scam..My home base business is backed by the BBB..
    I have had great success with Pre-Paid Legal service. It is a business that protects you and your whole family from all legal encounter at a FRACTION of the cost and Identity theft protection that covers more than just credit card fraud. It is BBB A+ rated and NYSE publicly traded. FORBES just named it #66 out of the TOP 200 small businesses to work for in the US. It opened its doors in 1972 and has grown ever since, 2010 predicted to be its largest year of explosion yet. I have had quick success even with 3 boys at home, very easy and profitable.
    Tracie
    www.bka250.com
    andersonboys3

Answer by andersonboys3 at 2:52 PM on Feb. 8, 2010