Anyone know how safe a place China Town in LA is?

I mentioned to my Mother we were going there and she was like "OMG you need to be careful!"

Almost like its the ghetto and we're gonna be jumped or something. Is that how China town is?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:20 PM on Feb. 7, 2010 in Travel

• the only thing i have heard is your not suppose to be in LA after it gets dark because of the mass amount of homeless
    Anonymous

• She might have been watching a show on tv that took place in china town. It was a true story and it was about chinese gang memebers.....Anyways, that was like 12 years ago. One of the guys I know said he went to L.A at night and hwn the sun goes down, its like a mass of homeless people coming to this one building to sleep in it....You can look the crime rate up on the internet.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 7:55 PM on Feb. 7, 2010