What do you snoop through when visiting a person's home?

My tweak seems to be "medicine cabinets." I shared this with a friend and found myself looking in her medicine cabinet. The next time I visited, she put marbles in it and I was embarrassed at being caught. I'm not looking for anything in particular. My own medicine cabinet must be stocked with everything, whether I need it or not. Oprah revealed her tweak is looking in linen closets. What's yours?

Ewadun

Asked by Ewadun at 7:32 PM on Feb. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Hmm, I also look in bathrooms , usually at scents and soaps. I also like to see what kind of books they are reading .
    dodie_s

Answer by dodie_s at 1:41 AM on Feb. 8, 2010

• I don't snoop but people often do. ; )
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 7:33 PM on Feb. 7, 2010

• Well gee, lighten up! Maybe I should have worded my question "To all those who snoop or are honest enough to admit that they do."
    Ewadun

Answer by Ewadun at 7:46 PM on Feb. 7, 2010

• I do look at people's bookshelves to see what they have. It's not really snooping, I tell myself, since they're just out there, in the room, not covered or anything. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 8:12 PM on Feb. 7, 2010

• Nothing usually. I respect ppl's privacy... Lol
    Anonymous

• Not being rude but I usually dont snoop. I just dont really care wht they have behind closed doors.
    Anonymous

• I don't get the whole snooping in medicine cabinets thing...who cares what's in there?! I'll look at artwork on the walls, books...in case there's anything good out there I'm missing...but that's it, I have no interest in snooping. What's the draw?
    Anonymous

• To be perfectly honest, if I caught someone "snooping" through my stuff, especially something as personal as a medicine cabinet, that person would NOT be invited back to my home. I don't have anything to hide, but that breach of common courtesy would be a deal breaker in a friendship for me. Period.
    Anonymous

• ha...my medicines are above the stove. and enough people who come over have borrowed my meds, i dont think i would even consider it snooping if i saw someone looking in it. ha ha.

the biggest snoop i have is my SD. she is constantly looking through things that are not hers....apparently she thinks that she has the right to just dig through my desk. personally i dont like that...and she is my SD. so i would have issues if someone else started doing that.

i dont really snoop too much. i look around and stuff and observe things that are out. if there are things on the table and i am talking i sometimes absent-mindedly pick through them. as soon as i realize what i am doing though i stop. i am not sure why i do it.
    aly38914290

Answer by aly38914290 at 8:49 PM on Feb. 7, 2010

• I never snoop in other peoples houses...it never even occurs to me to do so. I wouldn't want anyone doing that to me...I hope noone does that to me..thats creepy. :/
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 9:31 PM on Feb. 7, 2010