Hoping Someone Can Help!

Hi, I hope someone can help me out.
I have very irregular periods since I had my daughter 16 months ago, but my last cycle was January 20-24th. These last couple of days I've been cramping and having lower abdominal pains. It's worse today than it has been. I was thinking I had an infection of some sort, but I don't really have the "normal" symptoms. (burning, urge to pee, bad odor, etc.)
I also don't think its ovulation because I don't have any sort of discharge.
What do you think is going on? I keep getting jokes from friends that I could be pregnant, but is that even possible the soon after my cycle? What could this be?
Thanks so much.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:55 PM on Feb. 7, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Yes it is possible, if you had unprotected se it can happen people ovulate at different times during the month you can even get pregnant while on your period
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 7:57 PM on Feb. 7, 2010

• If you've been having sex-of course it's possible! Have ya had a good poo, lately though? Eaten anything that could give you gas? Developed a milk sensitivity, perhaps?
    Ann_Ony_Mouse

Answer by Ann_Ony_Mouse at 7:58 PM on Feb. 7, 2010

• i think there are lots of things that can cause lower ab pains so it's really hard to say from here. :) gl!
    Anonymous

• You don't have to have the normal UTI symptoms for it to be one. If you often get them you might want to get your urine checked anyway just to rule it out. I hope you feel better soon.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:08 AM on Feb. 8, 2010

• is this your first cycle after the baby? have your other periods been like this? are you eating well and getting enough fluids? you could wait a while and take a pregnancy test. of course anything is possible!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 11:04 AM on Feb. 8, 2010