What do you think of Sarah Palin defending Rush Limbaugh's use of the word Retard?

I was almost about to admire her for taking a unilateral stand in defending children with intellectual disabilities, but now she has kissed Rush Limbaugh's ring, and said it was okay since it was 'satire.'
Does anyone think this is somehow okay?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:56 PM on Feb. 7, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• She's an idiot. I can't stand her.
    Anonymous

• while I find her to be an imbecile, I do have to say kudos to her for being able to take things for what they are and not be offended by satire.
    Anonymous

• she is a total SELL OUT and an embarrasment to the women of America
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 7:58 PM on Feb. 7, 2010

• I think that I am sooooo tired of people being up her azz about everything just leave her alone, and yes good for her for taking a joke to be a joke.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 7:59 PM on Feb. 7, 2010

• Wow...her kid is going to watch that years down the road and resent her for the rest of his life.
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 8:00 PM on Feb. 7, 2010

• No and they're both idiots.
    ceallaigh

Answer by ceallaigh at 8:02 PM on Feb. 7, 2010

• What a hypocrite,  No suprise.

trippyhippy

Answer by trippyhippy at 8:07 PM on Feb. 7, 2010

• I think they are both idiots and are ruining this country.
    Anonymous

• Her defense didn't make sense since she issued a statement yesterday saying she was upset with his use of the word too...now back pedal..it's OK!! lol

Kind of like when Michael Steele called Rush a name and apologized teh very next day

I'm starting to think Rush has sex tapes or naked photo's he threatents release if they don't back off him!

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 8:12 PM on Feb. 7, 2010

• " think that I am sooooo tired of people being up her azz about everything just leave her alone, and yes good for her for taking a joke to be a joke. "

Ummmmmm truealaskanmom.......I seem to recall a very huge big deal happening when David Letterman made a "joke" about Palin's daughter. She didn't seem to have a sense of humor then when it really was just a joke.

What I am tired of is hearing about her day after day.....she needs to go back home and take care of her children.
    Anonymous