If you could be on any reality show what would it be?

I would love to go on What not to wear. Not that I think I dress bad, but I sure could use $5000 of clothes and a designer haircut.

luvschocolate

Asked by luvschocolate at 8:12 PM on Feb. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Clean House! I'd love to have somebody clean out the clutter and professionally decorate my house. :)

Answer by Bmat at 8:13 PM on Feb. 7, 2010

• I'd rather be on a game show than a reality show. Preferably "Don't Forget The Lyrics" or "Singing Bee". I am really good with song lyrics so I could actually win $$$ with one of those!
    jenae_gist

Answer by jenae_gist at 8:15 PM on Feb. 7, 2010

• I don't like reality tv but I just wanted to say that I love your screen name! :)

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 8:42 PM on Feb. 7, 2010

• i think one of the ones where they come and fix your house would awesome or the backyard one.....where they find you in a home depot type store and try to get you to let them landscape your backyard. that would be pretty nice. we could use a nice backyard re-do AND a house redo. its such an old house...lol.
    aly38914290

Answer by aly38914290 at 8:44 PM on Feb. 7, 2010

• What Not To Wear... I would LOOOOVE personal stylists and money to spend shopping!
    Freela

Answer by Freela at 8:44 PM on Feb. 7, 2010

• bad girls club (:
    Anonymous

• One where "Clean House" joins with "What Not to Wear": I'm a hot mess all the way around! Sadly, it wasn't always like this...
    jonosmama

Answer by jonosmama at 9:21 PM on Feb. 7, 2010

• biggest loser! haha even though i dont meet their weight requirements (too little) it would be sweet to have that training etc
    missbreezy214

Answer by missbreezy214 at 9:25 PM on Feb. 7, 2010

• IF I were a multi-millionare.....it would be "The Secret Millionare".

Where the millionaire, leaves behind ALL their wealth and their identity.........and they have to live on a fixed income each week, which depending on their state, anywhere from $75 to $150 a week to live off of. Out of that money, comes RENT and FOOD and they have to find a place to live, and work and find people deserving of $100,000 of their own money to give out.

Its a fantastic show. One Id like to be on........

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Secret_Millionaire

Anonymous

• Hubby and I would LOVE to do Bull Run together. Race from checkpoint to checkpoint!
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 10:18 PM on Feb. 7, 2010