single moms?

where do you meet people? Internet dating seems to scary. I know the bat scene is not where you find a long term relationship. any ideas?

luvschocolate

Asked by luvschocolate at 8:47 PM on Feb. 7, 2010 in Relationships

• What's a bat scene?
    Anonymous

• When my ex and I separated, I went back to school and that's where I met my dh. I did the internet thing for a few months, but wasn't meeting anyone "quality" so I just sat back and waited. Get involved in some volunteer work that interests you, or take a class through your community college or your city's Parks and Recreation department. That way you'll find someone who has at least some similar interests. Church is also a great place.

Answer by missanc at 8:51 PM on Feb. 7, 2010

• I did the internet thing for a couple of years, with no luck. When I finally stopped looking, I met someone. I met him at work.
    Anonymous

• try plentyoffish.com, it's free and it has people in your area (most likely). i met my so on facebook a while back (over a year). i think it's all in luck and how you treat people. you could meet your new love in the grocery store. have fun!
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 9:46 PM on Feb. 7, 2010

• I met the guy I'm dating from Plentyoffish
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:19 AM on Feb. 9, 2010