Mall of America worth it ??

Family is going next weekend wanted to know if it will be worth it for them . I would like to go but my girls are 2 little so we are waiting till they are older.

baby1love

Asked by baby1love at 8:55 PM on Feb. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Why wouldn't you bring them all? It's not that big of a deal. I have three little ones and we go all the time. It's fun and I LOVE to shop!
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 9:05 PM on Feb. 7, 2010

• My girls love to go when we get a chance. There is a lego place to play. There is the underwater world. Which is so cool at any age and all the fun shops.
    Anonymous

• Yea its. and they have SOOO much stuff for kids there - they will have a blast no matter what age. i had gone there only once and brought our youngest who was 1yr and he was just amaze by everything and he just had a blast. We are plannin to go again since its not far away soon as we get out taxes to get some shopping done :)
    20_mama_3

Answer by 20_mama_3 at 9:27 PM on Feb. 7, 2010

• WE are both unemployed so we couldn't afford the trip right now even if we really wanted .
    baby1love

Answer by baby1love at 1:57 PM on Feb. 13, 2010