Apartment noise control vs kids...

So when we first moved into our apartment I was really concerned with having my sons be too loud and uncontrolable (my youngest was a nd and my oldest was one). but it turns out that my neighbors SUCK. They are always loud and banging around. They have knocked things off our connected wall! How can I approach them without ending up in a huge fight? I have already asked her nicely to try and keep it down after 9pm but she didnt listen I guess.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:04 PM on Feb. 7, 2010 in Home & Garden

• i would complain to the apartment people if you have already made an effort to ask her directly. knocking things off your wall is PRETTY ridiculous in my opinion. i lived in different apartments for about 10 years and I have NEVER had that sort of an issue.
    aly38914290

Answer by aly38914290 at 9:06 PM on Feb. 7, 2010

• I could hear the people upstairs humping all the time. BOOM BOOM BOOM SQUEAK SQUEAK right over our bedroom. I left them a note on their door. I called management several times. They still didn't stop, so one time it was three in the morning and I called maintenence and said if they didn't stop I was calling the cops. It had been going on for months. So he knocked on their door in the middle of their session. It finally stopped and I didn't have anymore problems after that.
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 9:22 PM on Feb. 7, 2010