Which side do you sleep on?

When laying in bed: which side is yours? Some say that whoever sleeps on the right side is the dominating personality in the relationship. Others say that who ever sleeps closest to the door is the dominating person. Is that true in your case?

I sleep on the right and closest to the door and I do kinda wear the pants. :)

Born2BAMommy5

Asked by Born2BAMommy5 at 9:32 PM on Feb. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Hubby sleeps closest to the door and I sleep on the right side of the bed if you're looking at it from the foot of the bed. Never heard of being dominant sleeping on either side...
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 9:36 PM on Feb. 7, 2010

• I sleep on the right side and closest to the door but my husband and I are equal in Dominance=)
    Anonymous

• I sleep on the left, he's closest to the door. I don't know that there's really a dominant partner in our relationship, though, so not sure there's much to that theory.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 9:54 PM on Feb. 7, 2010

• Me too! I sleep on the right, which is closer to the door. I don't know about being in charge, but I think I am, but let him think he is. However, the reason I'm on the right is that he likes the side closer to the fan and I don't. My freezing body temp makes me more dominant. he hehe. I will dominate with my freezing cold hands and feet.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 9:55 PM on Feb. 7, 2010

• Our bed is against the wall opposite the door (if you sit up in the bed you can see through the door) so we are equally the same distance from the door. I sleep on my husband's left side BUT we have a queen sized bed and we both sleep on the right side of the bed cuddled up together. We are over the 1/2 way mark of the bed on the right so so, we both sleep on the right side. So, based on what you posted I would say that how our bed is positioned and that we basically share the same side our sleep habits show that we are equals but he is also in charge, which he is of major decisions (since I sleep on his left side).
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:51 AM on Feb. 8, 2010