???

ok so, I created a yahoo account under a different name, and emailed my dh.. we've been chatting for a while.. we've decided to meet for sex....should I actually meet him?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:47 PM on Feb. 7, 2010 in Relationships

• I would.
    MaryJacobs

Answer by MaryJacobs at 9:48 PM on Feb. 7, 2010

• OH HECK YEAH sorry first of all, but go bust him
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 9:50 PM on Feb. 7, 2010

• Yes..I would oh so meet up with him. At a hotel,have him walk in in the dark,immediatley put a blind fold on him...have on sexy lingerie...candles...sexy music...and if he does not realize it is you right away...he soon will. So, it can play two ways...he'll be so turned on by what you did..your love life will be all that much hotter..and he will NEVER ever again meet up with a "stranger" cuz the "stranger" may be you. OR You could go off on his butt and leave his ass for "thinking" he would be getting a chance to cheat. I guess its all in th eway you want to play it....
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 9:51 PM on Feb. 7, 2010

• That is funny so you does not know who you realy are...mMMMM I think that would be funny you have to let us know how it went.
    Anonymous

• ahh good idea =) thanks
    and sorry ur hubby being an ass. i know how that feels. yes i would go meet him, but be careful he may say he knew it was you thats why he met up with you good luck
    Anonymous

• I would take divorce papers with me
    mi.ra.chael

Answer by mi.ra.chael at 10:01 PM on Feb. 7, 2010

• He will definitely try to say he knew it was you all along and that's the only reason he went along with it. If you agree to meet him, make sure you ask him in depth about what his plans are for that day, what he's doing, where he's going, etc. so you know if he's willing to lie to your face about it. Maybe you could have a friend he doesn't know be there and see how he reacts, and then if he tries to make things happen with her you'll know for sure.

Answer by missanc at 10:19 PM on Feb. 7, 2010

• Either meet him or hire some man to dress as a woman and meet him there. Have the dude kick his ass.
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 10:28 PM on Feb. 7, 2010

• Do you have any friends that he doesn't know? I'd send a decoy in first. I was the decoy for a friend years ago to catch her cheating boyfriend. I met him at a quiet bar and she gave it about 10 minutes before she walked in and caught him snuggling up to me. Then she filed for divorce.
    PrttyMstng

Answer by PrttyMstng at 10:35 PM on Feb. 7, 2010

• This is right out of that old song "I love Pina Coladas, getting caught in the rain..." Where he puts an ad for a woman and his wife replies and they meet and find out it's each other! Of course, in the song they laugh and go home together. I don't think they put much thought in the fact that both were unhappy and looking for someone else! Should you meet him/ I know I would

Answer by admckenzie at 10:44 PM on Feb. 7, 2010