Do you and your husband show eachother love everyday? How?

Does the feeling of being bogged down by family responsibility ever get in the way of you showing eachother love everyday or does it help counter that stress for the most part? I ask bc I know a couple who is constantly stressed about their lives and feel they have no time for themselves and that causes huge problems for them. In the end they don't even want to be around eachother much, which is the opposite of what any couple would want.

IzzeAddy

Asked by IzzeAddy at 10:03 PM on Feb. 7, 2010 in Relationships

• Hmm I try to make his life easier. He is under stress right now for work it is tax-time. So every day I tell him I love him, send him messages. If he is busy when I call I tell him ok you go. I don't try to add more stress. When he comes home from work I say "ha honey I am glad to see you"..
    One other thing I try to do is not make more problems for him. If his family wants something or needs something I try to help out so he won't have to.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 10:21 PM on Feb. 7, 2010

• We are a lot like that couple too, eventually we come together, but everyday we say I love you, hug, and maybe a little text to let each other know we are thinking about the other one.
    A counselor told us once (and I believe her) If you don't nurture your relationship, it will die. Like a flower that needs care. It will starve and die. That is so true. Life is busy and hard with children but you just have to make time.
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 10:36 PM on Feb. 7, 2010

• We kiss eachother good morning!
    Wave good-bye through the window while he drives away to work!
    We text at work! Just uplifting, encouraging things!
    We always say I love you!
    Hugs before leaving!
    Our time after he gets home at 11:30pm and our son is in bed! Watch a movie. Read together. Play chess!
    Just a little time to ourselves!
    Then he cuddles me as we fall asleep!
    We give eachother "sneak kisses"! as one is on the internet, or reading!
    We try to be romantic,
    but we arent perfect either! Every relationship is different. You have to find what works best for you!
    Good luck Mommi!!!
    krisew90

Answer by krisew90 at 10:45 PM on Feb. 7, 2010

• It depends on what's going on and our mood. But everyday we do some small gesture like kisses. Holding each other's hand. A smile. A hug. A look in each other's eyes. We love each other very much but we show each other in small meaningful ways or with sweet words. We also do nice things for each other too.
    kathyartist2007

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 2:00 AM on Feb. 8, 2010

• wow, i couldn't do that! my SO and i make time for each other everyday, a lot of people might disagree with it, but the way we see it is that we come first, because if we don't have a good healthy relationship, we can't be good parents to the kids. when he gets home from work, the kids go down for a nap, and we make time to watch our favorite shows together, cuddle, have sex, whatever, but we always make sure we have our time to connect EVERYday. we leave notes for each other all the time, be it on the computer, hidden notes around the house, or texting. we are very affectionate, everything is like it's in the 'honeymoon' stage still, and it's been years that we've been together.
    Anonymous