does he think im stupid? why would he deny cheating or at least trying to cheat when

he has emails from these woman talking about meetin up for sex. and his email has dating site stuff sent to him so i made a fake account on these sites (there were 4 of them for local hook ups) and i found his profiles and he saying he was divorced and looking for sex. after i ask him about it he denies that it was him but stuff that was posted and sent to these women only he would know about. he blamed my friend for these sites and emails and giving his new number out. he just got the new number 2 weeks ago. the friend he blamed had been in prison for the past 3 months and got sentenced 5 yrs. seriously does he think im that dumb?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:14 PM on Feb. 7, 2010 in Relationships

• Write to me privately. I did the same thing you did by setting up fake accounts to catch a cheat. I'll tell you how I caught him red handed so that he couldn't deny it was him. Does he know you set up fake accounts? Don't let him know you did - once they realize you are on to them they try to get sneakier.
    PrttyMstng

Answer by PrttyMstng at 10:30 PM on Feb. 7, 2010

• You are that dumb if you don't leave this loser.
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 10:26 PM on Feb. 7, 2010

• My ex-husband still to this day refuses to admit what he did. Even though I had printed papers that had conversations he had with women online. He knows he did and he knows he was caught red-handed but he still refuses to admit it. He recently did the same thing to his second wife and again, she caught him red-handed and he refuses to admit it. Some men just think if they deny it long enough we will believe them. Ughh! I say get out of the relationship. If he refuses to admit it now he never will and things will be downhill from here. Sorry you have to go through that!
    Anonymous

• I hate it when they insult our intelligence like this.

Answer by admckenzie at 10:37 PM on Feb. 7, 2010

• WHY ARE YOU PUTTING UP WITH IT ???

GET RID OF HIS BUTT !!!!!!
    SissyAnn141

Answer by SissyAnn141 at 10:48 PM on Feb. 7, 2010

• I agree with everyone above, especially admckenzie's statement about how she hates it when they insult our intelligence. Really? Red handed and he thinks he can lie? Oh, I've been there and done that far too many times. Some men just will go from "It wasn't me." to "ok, let's get over this and get on with our lives." with no explanation. If he's denying it when he's been caught red handed you can bet he's going to find something to lie about when he "comes clean" if he does come clean. Good luck if you stay but if you do you might as well expect another trip around the sun with this whole cheating thing. I'd say you should leave him, if he's not going to come clean then chances are he'll dip into the pool of anonymous sex over and over...until he's caught again.
    AWomansMind

Answer by AWomansMind at 8:58 AM on Feb. 8, 2010