How do you commute to work everyday?

Do you drive or catch the train/ or bus. I drive everyday, but sometimes I dont think public transportation would be a bad idea. I would definately save on gas. But it would be an inconvenience because I pick my daughter up from the afterschool program everyday. What about you?

rosesrred1

Asked by rosesrred1 at 10:14 PM on Feb. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My work is just a few blocks away! I LOVE it!!! THere is a snowstorm here, and if i am too scared to drive, i can walk. LOVE it!
    Lovey1234

Answer by Lovey1234 at 10:17 PM on Feb. 7, 2010

• I drive my car 48 miles EACH way. :(
    KairisMama

Answer by KairisMama at 10:18 PM on Feb. 7, 2010

• i drop my daughter off at my parents place, and then my dad drives me..(my work is only 10 minutes away)
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 11:05 PM on Feb. 7, 2010

• I drive 30 miles each way but luckily I only work three days a week. I couldn't even take public transportation because I live in the middle of nowhere and drive into the city. The only option would be to catch a bus and park my car but by the time I would get to a park and ride I almost at work anyway. It sucks the amount of money I spend on gas each day. If I had the option of public transportation I would use it.
    coppersoul

Answer by coppersoul at 10:40 AM on Feb. 8, 2010

• I stagger from the bed to the couch most every morning,....then there is that big trek to the fridge to feed the kiddo.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 11:51 PM on Feb. 8, 2010

• drive 40 min each way.
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 8:54 AM on Feb. 9, 2010

• I drive. There is no public transportation between my home and work.
    andrea96

Answer by andrea96 at 9:44 AM on Feb. 9, 2010