Single Moms - do you wish you were married, or do you like being alone?

I am a single mom, and I just love being alone. Especially when I hear my friends complain about their husbands. Someday I think I will want to get married, but I am loving this!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:15 PM on Feb. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I've been married but prefer being single. Being alone does not mean you have to be lonely and I like being alone. I allow SO in my life but won't marry him and won't live with him or anyone. I like my privacy.

Answer by admckenzie at 10:28 PM on Feb. 7, 2010

• At first when I broke up from my daughters dad I thought I couldnt make it without him. I love being alone. I dont mind at all. This is really my first time being single, single and I can say "We dont need a man too live" some woman think that becasue i know i did at some point in my life..... We can do it and I am a single mother. He does help me take care of my daughter and I appreciate him for that.
    rosesrred1

Answer by rosesrred1 at 10:28 PM on Feb. 7, 2010

• I enjoyed my time being single - making the rules by myself, not having to answer to anyone. After leaving a suffocating marriage, it was wonderful! But now I like being married - the man makes all the difference!

Answer by missanc at 10:31 PM on Feb. 7, 2010

• I love being single. No husband to have to deal with!!! I make my own rules, I set my own schedule, and I answer to no one.
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 11:03 PM on Feb. 7, 2010

• at first i was sooo excited to be a single mom..i could make all the decisions, not have to answer to anyone, it was great....but..shes almost 6 years old now..and i still havent even gone on a single date yet...so..yaaa..im sick of being alone..i totally wish i was married, and having more kids...but..guys arent interested in me..so..theres really nothing i can do
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 11:03 PM on Feb. 7, 2010

• well I was single (with two boys) for two years and personally I loved it! I was not looking for anyone! I went to work, came home, always had a clean house, slept in my kids beds, didn't have to worry about having sex if I was too tired. oh .. I miss being single.
    then he found me.. ! still wasn't looking,but he came and stayed.. and been with him since 5 yrs (married 7 mos)
    some days I wish I was single, my house was clean, no one to fight with. I love my husband and my baby girl from him. But somedays I feel like I was meant to be single and raising my kids alone! I don't regret meeting him or I wouldn't have my baby girl :)
    r00j04j08

Answer by r00j04j08 at 11:28 PM on Feb. 7, 2010

• no i dont like being a single mom. i dont like it for myself, or for my son. but hey what are you gonna do.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 12:14 AM on Feb. 8, 2010