how do YOU make ramen soup?

not actually HOW but do yo just make it to package directions? i sometimes put eggs in it. yo know like fried rice has the eggs, same thing. or i had a friend who cooked it a really long time and then added the spice packet. and if you are just going to say how bad ramen is for you move along!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:18 PM on Feb. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I crunch up the noodles, put them in a microwavable bowl, cover with water. cook for 3 minutes. drain. add the spice packet and stir then eat :) I like the intense flavor I get doing it this way.
    Anonymous

• Boil water on stove
    Add noodles
    When done, drain all water off
    Add seasoning pack, stir.
    DigiScrapperMom

Answer by DigiScrapperMom at 10:27 PM on Feb. 7, 2010

• I have used it as a supplement for a stir fry. I make the noodles w/ 1/2 the water and only use 1/2 the spice packet. then drain off all the liquid & just keep the noodles.

I will saute meat (any kind you like) cut into thin strips and cook in olive oil. Then add fresh veggies, like broccoli, snow peas, asparagus, celery, carrots, cabbage ... pretty much any veggie. Mix in the noodles when my veggies are soft, but still crispy.
    Add a little soy sauce ... YUM!
    MaryJacobs

Answer by MaryJacobs at 10:30 PM on Feb. 7, 2010

• I also like to drop an egg in there . It's soo yummy that way.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 10:37 PM on Feb. 7, 2010

• Boil water, add the noodles, cook for a few minutes, drain and pour noodles into a bowl, THEN add 1/2 packet of seasoning. Sometimes I will also add a chopped hard-boiled egg.
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 10:58 PM on Feb. 7, 2010

• boil water, add noodles..cook...drain ALL the water, throw some of the noodles in the garbage, then i add the seasoning..yummy
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 11:00 PM on Feb. 7, 2010

• Boil water. Add noodles. Cook for a few minutes. Drain most of the water. Add seasonings. Cook another minute or two. Take out and serve.

Sometimes I add cheese (sliced or shredded works) or an egg, or both.
    Itsonono

Answer by Itsonono at 11:13 PM on Feb. 7, 2010

• cook, then drain, leave little water, butter and 1/2 packet (or whole) depending on my mood
    r00j04j08

Answer by r00j04j08 at 11:21 PM on Feb. 7, 2010

• Boil water, add seasoning, add noodles, turn down the heat after a few minutes, turn off heat after about 2 minutes, pour noodles into bowl with all but 1/3 of the juice and eat. Sometimes I add 5 - 7 drops of hot sauce and stir or if I have some around 2-3 tablespoons of pickle juice, yummo!
    Anonymous

• I really need to try this mysterious ramen....there is so much talk about it on here it must be crazy good. Why is it bad for you?
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 11:43 PM on Feb. 7, 2010