what did you get/or what are u going to get for your SO for v-day?

my last post was asking if i should get something for my SO for valentines day. but now im stuck on what to get him. we dated a while back, then took a break for about a year and now we've been together for about 4 months. (i know i know, thats nothing compared to all you married women! haha) but yeah i need some ideas!! please and thank you :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:20 PM on Feb. 7, 2010 in Relationships

• omg we are in the same boat..that is EXACTLY wut im goin thru..down to the last detail! im keepin dabs on ur question so maybe i can get help too!!
    fatboysmommy

Answer by fatboysmommy at 10:34 PM on Feb. 7, 2010

• I'm getting the hubby a card...just another v-day for as long as we've been together.
    If you're into cooking, you could buy a nice bottle of wine & make a real nice candle lit dinner for him...I did that when I was dating my hubby, he liked it, then we watched an action movie that I rented, one I knew he was looking forward to seeing.
    momov4kids

Answer by momov4kids at 10:38 PM on Feb. 7, 2010

• We don't give material gifts. We give sex. We usually make holiday sex special.

Answer by admckenzie at 10:49 PM on Feb. 7, 2010

• The gift that keeps on giving. A bj.
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 10:51 PM on Feb. 7, 2010

• a heart shaped pizza. Our second child was due yesterday..still no sign. So the best thing for us is a good movie and a pizza.
    tobys.mommy

Answer by tobys.mommy at 11:04 PM on Feb. 7, 2010

• We'll have sex and a nap in the afternoon. We're going to the community theatre together to see a play in the evening. It's a comedy. We get a discount on dinner at the cafe across the street afterward. So it'll be pretty inexpensive.

I might bake him a cake. I might put on some sexy undies. We're expecting so I might get him something for the baby-- like ANOTHER outfit that says "Daddy's princess" or some other pro-daddy propaganda.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 11:16 PM on Feb. 7, 2010

• I have gotten mine a coffee mug with red hearts on it w/ a little stuffed gorilla in it (ds actually picked that, but I though it was a cute idea because he is a coffee drinker). Some Vday themed Reeses candy (dh's fav.) anda card. I know it is kind of lame, but it is the thought that counts. (Plus when we want something w/in our budget we just get it when we need it, so it can be hard to do something special every single gift giving holiday.) I will probably pick up some nice steaks for dinner (another fav. of his) and of course we will have sex (but we do most days, so nothing new there).

I am considering painting a picture in the next few weeks to hang over our bed as an anniversary gift. Our anniversary is March 2nd. Not sure if that would be budding-4 month old- relationship appropriate, but I guess it depends on the couple?

honeyb3

Answer by honeyb3 at 11:29 PM on Feb. 7, 2010

• if you don't have kids...travel to someplace romantic and make-up for lost time. AAAWWWW!! i remember those days. Now i am married with two kids..we don't have family and friend to babysit, so we are stuck making the best at home..By the time the kids fall asleep, we will be exhausted...lol.. Do it for me,, get away!!! Have a fabulous time!!! does not matter where, just get away, make it spontanuous. don't tell him, or tell him who cares,, pick a spot take some wine and some snacks, enjoy each other...
    alejandra559

Answer by alejandra559 at 4:53 AM on Feb. 8, 2010