HIS WHOLE WORLD!

How can I get him to treat me like Iam his whole world?
His everything? Like he wouldnt know what to do without me?

DONT ANSWER THIS QUESTION IF YOUR GOING RUDE OR MAKE SMART COMMENTS> I DONT HAVE THE TIME.

Thanks mommi's!!!

krisew90

Asked by krisew90 at 10:38 PM on Feb. 7, 2010 in Relationships

• If you are looking for someone to treat you like that, and the man you are with isn't treating you like that, then you are with the wrong guy. I hate to say it, but its true. There are different types of personalities, and personalities are what drive people to treat others certain ways. If he doesn't treat you that way, he isn't likely to START treating you that way, out of the blue, and especially not if you "force" him to. That will just breed resentment and end up screwing up your relationship. Either accept the way he treats you now, or look for someone else.
    Iskkra

Answer by Iskkra at 10:52 PM on Feb. 7, 2010

• Honey, I do not understand.
    Can you explain, what you mean ?
    SissyAnn141

Answer by SissyAnn141 at 10:41 PM on Feb. 7, 2010

• why would you want him to act that way. it would be as if you his mom mot his partner. maybe i do not understand what you want
    mom2snsb

Answer by mom2snsb at 10:43 PM on Feb. 7, 2010

• If he isnt, you cannot force him to. we need more info here how long have you been together?
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 10:44 PM on Feb. 7, 2010

• You can't make a man feel that way. He either does or doesn't

Answer by admckenzie at 10:46 PM on Feb. 7, 2010

• I think most men act that way 1 day their entire lives, our wedding day, but I think it's pretty unrealistic for a man to act that way every day.
    momov4kids

Answer by momov4kids at 10:46 PM on Feb. 7, 2010

• The best thing you can do is to be very loving and sweet, but also act like you don' t really have time for him. Just busy yourself.
    Don't sit around, make plans with girlfriends or even by yourself. He will get jealous and feel challenged to get your attention.
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 10:50 PM on Feb. 7, 2010

• Your not his whole world. He does have other things going on. Are you ever going to realiz that this guy is disgusting and you should leave him?
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 11:05 PM on Feb. 7, 2010

• The best thing you can do to have a good healthy relationship is to treat your partner the way you want to be treated. If you like compliments, then compliment your partner. If you like respect, then be respectful.

Not all couples are lovey-dovey because not all people are lovey-dovey. If you want someone who worships you, then you have to find someone who likes worshiping his partner. Personality type is a major factor in this.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 11:11 PM on Feb. 7, 2010

• is this the guy you live with but he said you are not together any more? u want to be his whole world and he doesn't even want to be together with u? u 2 need 2 get on the same page. it sounds like he makes his friend his whole world. Not trying 2 be mean. i am just going by your posts
    Anonymous