Which pregnancy???

Which pregnancy was the easiest for you, I mean as far as getting pregnant.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:52 PM on Feb. 7, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I only have one child...so i guess the first lol...sorry i couldn't be of help...but heres a bump for you
    Anonymous

• The first two times were easy. We were faithful condom users for 10 years and the only two times we said no condom and whatever happens, happens...it did. The third time we had troubles, because I was still breastfeeding the second baby and my cycles were irregular.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 11:14 PM on Feb. 7, 2010

• My first pregnancy happened because the loser(I'm being VERY kind) took advantage of the situation and raped me. I love my daughter,but I wish she would have happened with my DH.
    Anonymous

• All 5 time were easy for me. First month or two of trying.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:03 AM on Feb. 8, 2010

• My husband and I had been together for 11 years the first time we had sex with no birth control. We got pregnant that first time. I got an IUD after Baby was born to make sure that the next time is on purpose.
    leeann509

Answer by leeann509 at 3:32 AM on Feb. 8, 2010

• Well I have been married twice but my last two pregnancies were really really easy. My DH had testicular cancer but it didn't stop us from getting prego twice! I had the mirena taken out on 7/9 and was taking a prego test on 8/9!
    momof2cuteboys

Answer by momof2cuteboys at 8:57 AM on Feb. 8, 2010

• we didn't try for any of our pregnancies. we are expecting #5 in 4 months!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 10:22 AM on Feb. 8, 2010