what would you do

My fiance of a year and a half got so mad at my 3 and a half year old (from a previous relationship) he said he hated him while ds was in the car. I lost it. I wanted to kill him. We got home, cooled off, and he said he wouldn't be here if he didn't love us.I don't know what to do!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:52 PM on Feb. 7, 2010 in Relationships

• leave...I real father would never say that to his son and yes he is not his real father and that proves how he really feels. I would leave!
    Anonymous

• He's a piece of shit. We all say things we don't mean but no one says that about a child they love. He's probably there for the ass your giving him.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 11:03 PM on Feb. 7, 2010

• Lol sara I don't remember the last time I gave it up. I think its so he doesn't have to pay child support for our daughter.
    Anonymous

• No man would ever say that to a child he loved. No matter how angry my dad got at my sisters and I he NEVER EVER told us he hated us. I'd get out. Women put up with a lot of things but having someone act like that towards your child should not be one of those things you let slide!
    momof2il

Answer by momof2il at 11:13 PM on Feb. 7, 2010

• That's not good and it will get worse if you marry him. It starts with hurtful words then spankings that are way too hard. Listen to the man. He said how he felt, he hates your son and will end up hurting more than the boy's feelings if you let him stay. Show him to the door.
    Anonymous

• run do not walk to the nearest exit. dosen't matter if he meant it or not he said it and son heard it. your son hears and believes what he hears this is an unfeeling uncaring man get out now
    mom2snsb

Answer by mom2snsb at 11:20 PM on Feb. 7, 2010

• People say what they feel when they are either mad or drunk.

LuvBug3

Answer by LuvBug3 at 11:29 PM on Feb. 7, 2010

• We would have left darling fiance in a bloody heap by the side of the road and driven to the nearest DQ for icecream........that is RIDICULOUS. There is something wrong with your fiance (other than he is a disgusting excuse for man) and I highly suggest you get away from him ASAP. I cannot imagine how that made your son feel but NOBODY hurts my child like that and lives to tell the tale. It's classic abusive behaviour showing through and you need to seriously consider not being with this man anymore..like today....
    Those are words you just can't take back...sorry...I'd be gone.
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 11:31 PM on Feb. 7, 2010

• Haven't you ever said anything you didn't really mean. I don't say I hate my kids...but when there acting up and I'm at my breaking point, I have said that I hate kids....not to them, just under my breath when I'm walking away. I don't hate kids...I just hate how they are sometimes, but I love them know matter what comes out of my mouth
    GotToHaveFaith

Answer by GotToHaveFaith at 11:41 PM on Feb. 7, 2010

• Ugh......
    I just don't like that at all. It's so awful on so many levels. He resents this child and always will. To speak that way in FRONT of him is just so ugly and immature. I would really think on this. Even the "I wouldn't be here if I didn't love you" comment is sorta like holding something over your head. Like you're supposed to feel "lucky" he doesn't bail out.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 11:44 PM on Feb. 7, 2010