How many ounces should I be giving my 6 week old baby?

whenbeautyfalls

Asked by whenbeautyfalls at 11:12 PM on Feb. 7, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• as much as he takes. he know how much he needs and will eat it. if youy want an amount it is better to go with his size than his age.
    mom2snsb

Answer by mom2snsb at 11:16 PM on Feb. 7, 2010

• as much as he/she will eat just make sure you burp the baby after like every one ounce (w/ my daughter) and every two ounces (w/ my son) it helps them eat more in one feeding instead of getting full off air then hungry like an hour later.
    Armywife510

Answer by Armywife510 at 11:25 PM on Feb. 7, 2010

• will for me i breast feed my daughter and formula feed

so about that time about 5oz to 4oz of formula.. that at less how much my daughter took at night time.. at that age
    and if was breastfeeding one side of it for 20 mins and maybe 10 min that if they stop or fall asleep on the other so 6oz is about right and if you pumping too.. if you are see how much you got and how much he eat...
    mommytobe24

Answer by mommytobe24 at 12:40 AM on Feb. 8, 2010