Would you feel like a pig if you just finished eating 2 pkg. of ramen noodles?

It's late and I wanted some ramen noodles when ever I do make me some I make me 1 pkg. and when I am done I am left feeling like I should had made more well here I just finished eating 2 ramen noodle pkgs....Where does it go to my hips or am I getting any benefit out of it...lol yeah right...What do you think ladies?

Thank you

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:13 PM on Feb. 7, 2010 in Health

• nope, been there, done that, lol. Not often, but i do have it. I try not to have all of the noodles though. mmm it really is good.
    Anonymous

• between the sodium and the carbs you should feel like crap but you'll sleep well
    Anonymous

• wow, thats a lot of carbs!... i guess if you were hungry enough..
    Anonymous

• Make sure to put a glass of water or 2 next to the bed! I would be so thirsty!
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 11:20 PM on Feb. 7, 2010

• lol i feel like i pig i just got back from the gym PMS kicked in and i ate a bunch of chips and dip and oreo's lol super bowl food!
    Anonymous

• lol, i think that sounds good and i wish i had some! =P
    Amanda704

Answer by Amanda704 at 11:36 PM on Feb. 7, 2010

• We've all been there, done that! I've eaten a whole package of cookies in one sitting (very baaaad!). I'm sure all the sugar on top of the refined carbs wen't to my hips and stomach!
    chocaholic888

Answer by chocaholic888 at 11:45 PM on Feb. 7, 2010

• I don't think there's a lot of fat/calories in the ramen noodles...when I eat them once in a blue moon one package is never enough either! Take potassium to balance out al, the salt though or you might have trouble sleeping...the equation is 300 mg sodium means you need to take 300 mg of potassium...problem is I think there's like over 1,000 mgs of salt in those noodles...it's in the seasoning though, I only use a tiny bit of it myself.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:12 AM on Feb. 8, 2010

• No I wouldn't. I've done it before, and I'm sure I'll do it again sometime! I don't use all the seasoning packet though, to cut back on the sodium. Eat well tomorrow (low sodium, high fruit/veg intake, lots of water!) and you'll be fine!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:21 AM on Feb. 8, 2010

• nope
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 12:26 AM on Feb. 8, 2010