what do i wear to my son's baptism?

i have no idea what to wear, im 21 and 5'0 im not skinny or fat im a little chubby. what colors? dress, slacks?be detailed plz so i can have a good understanding and try to puts ur ideas togeather.

chijay3

Asked by chijay3 at 11:26 PM on Feb. 7, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I wore black slacks and a nice button up shirt for my youngest. But I think it depends on how formal your parish is. Ours is rather casual, but some I have been to most people were very nicely dressed. If you think yours is a more casula church, then you can wear slacks. If you think it is a more formal parish wear a nice dress.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 11:30 PM on Feb. 7, 2010

• is it a dressy church your going to? some places u can wear pants that why i ask.....if it was me i would wear a cute skirt w/ a nice top.... or dress pants and a nice top? (if they don't mine pants)
    Armywife510

Answer by Armywife510 at 11:31 PM on Feb. 7, 2010

• I wore a long flowery dress. Strapless. It was in good taste. Didn't show any cleavage n just fell over my body. At the time I was still losing the baby weight n I'm 5'1.
    Vero0724

Answer by Vero0724 at 11:31 PM on Feb. 7, 2010

• its a really mexican place lol so kinda casual. alot of people wear whatever but i dont want to really be like that i think the slacks & nice shirt would be good sleepingbeauty.
    chijay3

Answer by chijay3 at 1:48 AM on Feb. 8, 2010

• What you would normally wear to a church service would be appropriate. :)

Answer by Bmat at 9:28 AM on Feb. 8, 2010