Super Bowl is Anti - Women

Wow!

How about those ads?? Apparently, as a woman, I am a nagging bitch that cuts off my husbands balls and requires him to be a lifeless man. Not only can I not decide the choices for my own body, but I am worth less than the tires on his car! On the 2nd highest day of violence against women in the United States, even an infant in a high chair isn't required to respect women. Time for the NFL to remember that there are women fans, and this woman fan and her friends, won't be having a super bowl party again until CBS and the NFL apologizes.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:31 PM on Feb. 7, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• How sad that American women accept being objectified and ridiculed. They don't even stand up for themselves. The accept being put down by the very men who abandon them and the unwanted children, and think it okay for those same men to tell them they are terrible for not accepting the responsibility alone. We all know their history, and who is responsible for not wanting to have to engage in birth control? Men of course. All you Stepford wives hang your heads in shame.
    alohabunny

Answer by alohabunny at 3:14 AM on Feb. 8, 2010

• Wow...get over it. You probably are all those things you were talking about for thinking in such a way...Just be glad we have our rights...theres always going to be something or someone against everyone and everything...i think you are reading into things way too much!
    Anonymous

• boo watch lifetime let men have there stupid day lol its fun...... we know were smarter lol
    Anonymous

• Don't count on an apology, OP! They could care less how you feel.
    Anonymous

• I will have to say a few of the ads were a bit "questionable", BUT I dug the dorrito ads!
    urkiddingright

Answer by urkiddingright at 11:36 PM on Feb. 7, 2010

• You sound very bitter and Anti-funny! And you do have the right to choose what you do with your body including not watching the Superbowl!
    Anonymous

• BOO HOO, like women never have TV shows and commericials that are demeaning to men.
    Anonymous

• Seriously? LOL, I laughed at most of the commercials. Loved many of them. I love the Super Bowl and football...they are as American as apple pie. Then again tho, I don't buy into the "I'm offended at everything" stuff.

momjoy1027

Answer by momjoy1027 at 11:39 PM on Feb. 7, 2010

• I loved the commercials!!!
    HannahLee87

Answer by HannahLee87 at 11:40 PM on Feb. 7, 2010

• *plays a violin for you*

Since I don't look for things to be offended over - I didn't even notice. I happen to love the "Milkaholic" commercial.

DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 11:40 PM on Feb. 7, 2010