I Need 130 - 150 of Them... Any Idea Where I Can Get Them??

I am looking for gold charger plates to buy for less than $1.50 each. Any idea where I can get them??? I have Googled it & went through hundreds of links, but none at this price except for one & I was wondering if any of you were able to find them at this price? If I have to, I can rent them for $1.00 ea but would prefer to buy them.
Thanx!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:45 PM on Feb. 7, 2010 in Shopping

• Have you looked for a rental place going out of business OR selling off old inventory?

How about a catering company or hotel? I've seen hotels liquidate goods-- lamps, pillows, irons, tables, trays, everything.

Restaurant supply company would be able to order them for you new.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 11:49 PM on Feb. 7, 2010

• Dollar tree lets you place large orders for items like this if its in their catalog. Normally they have the catalogs in the store.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 11:54 PM on Feb. 7, 2010

• What the heck will you do with them after this event?
    Whatkids

Answer by Whatkids at 1:46 AM on Feb. 8, 2010

• I say rent them... what in the world would you use them for later?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:20 AM on Feb. 8, 2010

------------------
    Just wanted to say Thank You for this tidbit, I didn't know that. That is a great idea and a great service. thanks!
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 7:41 AM on Feb. 8, 2010