what form of bc is good?

I tried the pill and I still got pregnant and I tried depo and I bled nonstop. I don't wanna get my tubes tied yet

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:49 PM on Feb. 7, 2010 in Health

• I use the pill and it hasn't failed me for 15 years. NuvaRing may be a possibility. You should discuss options with your doctor. My doctor recently gave me pages of info on birth control options including benefits and possible side effects.
    chocaholic888

Answer by chocaholic888 at 11:58 PM on Feb. 7, 2010

• IUD? I have a problem with the hormonal ones too but there are so many things out there. There is Merena a hormonal IUD and there are IUDs with no hormones also.
    stickyfingers

Answer by stickyfingers at 12:48 AM on Feb. 8, 2010

• What about a diaphragm? They work without hormones and have no side effects. They never caused a stroke, infertility or PID; you won't gain weight, get depressed, or lose your libido; your periods won't be affected. They have never been the subject of class action lawsuits and are instantly reversible.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:37 AM on Feb. 8, 2010