how do u no wen u r n love?

I've been with my so bout 2yrs and he told me I have his heart I just been wondering if I am n love I did tell him I care bout hin.just wondering

beckyboo112

Asked by beckyboo112 at 11:54 PM on Feb. 7, 2010 in Relationships

• You know you are in love when the object of your love is more important to you than you are to yourself, when you are more interested in meeting his needs than you are in having your own needs met. You know you are in love when you can honestly say to yourself and to him that you choose him, commit to him, want to make vows to him to be married to only him for the rest of your lives. Love is not just physical attraction or fluttering of the heart. Love is recognizing that he is imperfect and being willing to use your strengths to fill in his places of weakness. Love is wanting him to be the best that he can be, not for yourself, but for himself. You know you are in love when you want to do things that will make this happen. You know you are in love when you stop thinking how he makes you feel and start thinking about how you can make him feel.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 9:04 AM on Feb. 8, 2010

• I cannot read your question. can you actually write full words?
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 11:55 PM on Feb. 7, 2010

• You will know. If you've dated around a lot, you should have a gut feeling, like you know you're meant to be together and the idea of not seeing him is painful. : )
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 11:59 PM on Feb. 7, 2010

• I agree with miss meanie pie up there...(I read text and Idc if anyone here uses it!) if you have t ask though, then maybe you aren't in love?????
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:09 AM on Feb. 8, 2010

• If you dont know the answer after 2 years, then you are not in love.
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 12:16 AM on Feb. 8, 2010

• OP, OP, OP...You are not in love!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:20 AM on Feb. 8, 2010

• LOL anon 1216
    LynnB1

Answer by LynnB1 at 12:53 AM on Feb. 8, 2010

-------------------------------

i understood everything she wrote. It may not be optimal when writing a term paper or a story in the newspaper, but this is cafemom. get over it or skip over it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:41 AM on Feb. 8, 2010

• when they do something totally unforgivable and you forgive them.
    Kalebs_mommy23

Answer by Kalebs_mommy23 at 2:03 AM on Feb. 8, 2010

• If you have to ask yourself or cafemom whether your inlove or not then mostly your not!! but just think about this would you be fine without them? If it ended tomorrow would you be lost?
    butter_fly89

Answer by butter_fly89 at 2:11 AM on Feb. 8, 2010