Anyone else have a bet on the Superbowl?

I bet on the Saints. My DH is handling bath and bed for our daughter every Tuesday until May - so that I can watch LOST real-time!

DusterMommy

Asked by DusterMommy at 11:54 PM on Feb. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I did until he backed out - bet DS over who had to clean his room. He took the Colts. About the 4th quarter he decided he didn't like the Colts anymore and didn't want to bet anymore :p
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 12:53 AM on Feb. 8, 2010

• LOL awsome! no i don't really do bets, for money anyway. nobody to really bet anything else cuz my dh didn't really care who won. GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOO SSSSSSSSSSSAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNTTTTTTTTTTSSSSSSSS!!! WWWWWAAAHHHOOOO!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:07 AM on Feb. 8, 2010

• I bet it will return next year.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:19 AM on Feb. 8, 2010

• i am from indianapolis so of course the colts, but i predicted that the colts would lose and was right/. since it is all controlled by the casino anywaiz, i knew the colts would lose. they are not going to let them win the superbowl, they would make more $ off of the saints never winning a superbowl.
    indysownlilbit

Answer by indysownlilbit at 8:51 AM on Feb. 8, 2010