Are there any moms that are Zrii Independent Executives?

I am looking to get help and advice from other moms involved in Zrii. If you are one please let me know. I would love to connect. If you have not heard of Zrii, then email me. I will explain.

alycia0202

Asked by alycia0202 at 11:58 PM on Feb. 7, 2010 in Money & Work

• Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:31 AM on Feb. 8, 2010

• Thank you for your input. However, here are some things that one must know about the 3 links that you posted. Zrii is not BBB accreditated. However, it does not carry a F rating. That F rating was for an independent executive in Tennasee. Click here to see the B- rating for corporate, http://www.bbb.org/utah/business-reviews/multi-level-marketing-companies/zrii-in-draper-ut-22215937#ratingdetails. The 2nd article is a written review by an individual who experienced issues due to their unexperience and ignorance. If someone is having issues with billing, there is a customer service number that is easily found on the website. In my personal opinion, I think that it is wise that you cannot change your credit card information through the website. I makes me feel more secure that I am required to do it over the phone. The last article looks like it was written by a Vibe representative. This is solely an advertising scheme.
    alycia0202

Answer by alycia0202 at 10:11 AM on Feb. 8, 2010