Discharge should i be worried?

im 20 weeks and i been having this thick white discharge no smell or anything but when i walk it comes out is something wrong?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:23 AM on Feb. 8, 2010 in Pregnancy

• some women get alot more discharge than others, as long as it's not itchy or has odor it should be fine.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:40 AM on Feb. 8, 2010

• Its normal... it sucks but its normal..
    Jan0609momma

Answer by Jan0609momma at 1:14 AM on Feb. 8, 2010

• I had it my entire pregnancy. Before I even knew I was pregnant! Like Jan0609 said, it sucks, but it's normal.
    sadiesmom87

Answer by sadiesmom87 at 5:01 AM on Feb. 8, 2010

• go see your dr if anything changes better to be safe than sorry i lost my son at 20 wks its not worth it and a change in discharge was my only warning ( mine was watery) good luck
    jess2dope

Answer by jess2dope at 5:47 AM on Feb. 8, 2010

• Most likely ok. I had a lot of discharge. If it's watery or kindof a gush then it might be a problem, this happend the day before I had my baby at 33 weeks.
    FroggyFeet

Answer by FroggyFeet at 6:22 AM on Feb. 8, 2010

• i had that too. you will find it in a lot of non medical books about preg. the "my story" sort of book. you can have an infection so you can get checked but many preggos get weird discharge that will even eat through your undies! it goes away after pregnancy.
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 9:43 AM on Feb. 8, 2010