do you think the Duggars should stop having kids

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:01 AM on Feb. 8, 2010 in General Parenting

• My personal opinion is I would never tell someone how many kids they should stop at but honestly when you kids start having their own kids I think it is time to stop.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 1:02 AM on Feb. 8, 2010

• omg yes....its getting old.....at least quit announcing it to the world....
    LynnB1

Answer by LynnB1 at 1:03 AM on Feb. 8, 2010

• I hope they take her inability to carry Josie to term as a sign from God that it is time to CUT IT OUT
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 1:04 AM on Feb. 8, 2010

• I dunno, do you think you should stop having sex?
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 1:10 AM on Feb. 8, 2010

• I don't see why they should if they are successful with raising their other nineteen children and can support them, aren't having any health problems and they seem happy with it, why should they stop? Because it bothers you? Awwww....there's alot of things that bother people on this planet, doesn't mean it's going to stop.
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 1:11 AM on Feb. 8, 2010

• ok i just asked a question you guys don't need to such bitches about it......
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:15 AM on Feb. 8, 2010

---------------------------------------

I agree. They are not living on welfare and they are not hurting society. Their kids looks happy and well taken cared of. She doesnt care that I have 2 kids, why should i care if she has 19?
    Anonymous

• well medically its dangerous....your uterus gets thinner with every baby you have I hope she doesn't end up with problems in the future......more power to her
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:18 AM on Feb. 8, 2010

• Yeah she's in her 40's and this last one should be taken as a sign.....they say they don't believe in birth control that is why they have so many...I think if they tried the natural method they would find it does work. also wht is wrong with getting PA Duggar sniped?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:32 AM on Feb. 8, 2010

• No. They are doing everything right. A first time mom can get preeclampsia and gallstones. That has nothing to do with how many pregnancies she has. Good grief. Her baby isn't out of the hospital yet and you all are already on her case. LEAVE HER ALONE. She is following the path she believes God gave her.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:45 AM on Feb. 8, 2010