Anyone have a Rottweiler,Saint Bernard,Greatdane?

If soo please tell me about them and their personalities .. I likes to get one of them but cant choose?

Luckyme3487

Asked by Luckyme3487 at 1:13 AM on Feb. 8, 2010 in Just for Fun

• We had a Rottweiler. She was raised with my brother and sister pulling on her and roughing her up. She was relatively calm. Your best bet is to look at a couple books written by experts on the breeds.
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 1:23 AM on Feb. 8, 2010

• I have a Rottweiler and he is very calm and friendly but very protective of the family. All of people say they are bad dogs to have around children but i believe its all about how they are raised mine is an inside dog and he is like a big teddy :). My friend has 3 Great Danes and she says they are jumpers they jump on people and over the gates in the house. As for Saint Bernards I dont know much about them but yes you should read about each of them to find out more.
    butter_fly89

Answer by butter_fly89 at 1:34 AM on Feb. 8, 2010