Is Universal Studios an okay place to take a baby?

Dh and I were wanting to just get away.. of course we cant take the baby to like magic mountain or anything... But US isnt all rides is it? isnt there tours and stuff that we could possibly take the baby on?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:52 AM on Feb. 8, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• universal studios is primarily rides and attractions
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 8:29 AM on Feb. 8, 2010

• yeah go to seaworld thats a better place for a baby if you must bring the child theres only a few rides but alot more other things you can do and baby will enjoy
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:49 AM on Feb. 8, 2010

• In order for your child to ride one of the Dr. Seuss rides that must at least be able to stand/walk on their own because the turns are jerky compared to Winnie the Pooh at DW. We left our 6 week old at home with relatives and brought our 3 yr old one time. My husband doesn't ride the BIG rides and I could do the single rider lines and it was really quick but other things we rode together. Just wish my 3 yr old was tall enough that year for Jurassic park.
    krazeerosie

Answer by krazeerosie at 5:19 AM on Apr. 25, 2010