Do you have a elliptical exerciser?

If so, do you like it? What do you like about it, do you feel it is a better choice then a treadmill? Treadmills are my personal favorite, but we tried an elliptical at Costco and are contemplating purchasing it. :) All advice re: ellipticals welcome!

Whatkids

Asked by Whatkids at 1:57 AM on Feb. 8, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Personally, I like the elliptical better because of the lower impact to my knees. I also seem to get a better workout on an elliptical than a treadmill.  I don't have much advice except to try it out for yourself and/or go onto amazon.com (or other review sites) to see other people's reviews on the particular model your interested in purchasing.

momsc

Answer by momsc at 2:08 AM on Feb. 8, 2010

• i read that they both have the same benefits, but like momsc said it has less impact on the knees.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:11 AM on Feb. 8, 2010